My husband who knows me so well surprised me with the following:
- Harvest to Heat
- Mastering Cheese: Lessons for Connoisseurship from a Maitre Fromager
- Avec Eric
- Falling off the Bone
- Oxford Companion to Food
- Forgotten Skills of Cooking
- Spice Lover's Guide to Herbs and Spices
- Illustrated Food and Cooking of Poland, Russia and Eastern Europe
- 500 Places for Food and Wine Lovers
My friend got me:
- Edible Seashore
Methinks I will not be bored over the Christmas holidays!
The Oxford Companion to Food is rather large which I LOVE. Bigger than French Laundry and Heston Blumenthal's The Fat Duck Cookbook. It's funny - when I make Amazon book orders I tell my husband, "Today I ordered 14 lb and 4,983 pages worth of books." All the books look wonderful thus far. Share your recent book acquisitions!
My revised Amazon wishlist has now been whittled down to 134 books.