I recently purchased some new cookware to replace some old worn out pieces I had since college. Here is what I have purchased so far:
- 12" All-Clad Stainless Fry Pan
- 7.5" All-Clad Stainless French Skillet
- 2 qt All-Clad Stainless Saucier
- 5.5 qt Le Creuset Round Oven
I think I still need a few pieces to get started and I was hoping to get some advice/reccomendations. Here is what I was thinking about getting:
- 8" to 10" non-stick fry pan. This doesn't have to be 100% non-stick just something for eggs/pancakes etc. Any recommended brands?
- 3 to 4 quart saucepan. Is there any advantage to buying a high quality pan (such as the All-Clad stainless) over the $20 stainless saucepan in Wal-Mart?
Thanks in advance for your help.