A friend and I are writing a book about cooking clubs, groups of people that get together on a regular basis to cook, eat, drink, share recipes and food experiences, and have a good time together doing it all. We would like to share other people's experiences in the book. If you would like to share your stories, here are some questions we have:
• Where are you located?
• What is the make up of the group?
• Explain why you come together as a group
• How long has your group been meeting?
• How do you decide themes, or who will host a particular event?
• What do you enjoy most about your cooking club?
• What was your one favorite experience from cooking club?
• Does the group have a favorite chef or other food personality?
• What are some of the group’s favorite food writers or cookbooks?
• What type of cuisine is your group’s favorite to make?
• What is the most outrageous, or funny story that happened at a get together?
• Do people in the group socialize outside of cooking club?
• What is one word that best describes your group?
• Is there anything else you would like to share about your cooking club?
Thank you in advance for sharing your stories!
Updated 2 years ago | 27
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 2 years ago | 106
Updated 2 years ago | 74
Updated 2 years ago | 2