My sister just moved out of my mom's house after Thanksgiving. She has a roommate, but I don't know if she cooks much.
This girl doesn't cook. I'm pretty sure it's because she's never been in a situation where she has had to. (She is 22, and the only times she has lived away from home were two brief stints away at college.)
I want to get her a simple cookbook for Christmas. Something with easy but relatively healthy recipes. They would also need to be somewhat price-conscious. I was thinking some sort of "five ingredient" cookbook?
So things I'm looking for:
- simple, easy-to-follow instructions
- quick prep (30 minutes or less, maybe?)
- budget-conscious ingredients
- cooking for two (nice but not req'd)
- preferably something that spans several cuisines
I'm perusing Amazon as I type this, but I wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions.
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 3 months ago | 50
Updated 6 months ago | 1
Updated 2 months ago | 12
Updated 3 months ago | 6