Yesterday, I bought:
1. All-Clad Copper Core 3 qt saute pan for 110 - to be used for everything like frying plantains, sateing veggies, chicken, fish etc.
2, Circulon 10 inch non-stick frypan for eggs and pancakes
3. Le Creuset 1 1/4 qt saucepan for porridge, grains, hot chocolate etc..
4. Please advise / comment on what I should get next:
- A Le creuset 4 1/2 or 5 1/2 french oven for stews and soup?
- A stock pot? if so, what size? I currently use a cuisinart 5.5 qt duch oven type pot with a collapsible steamer for steaming and pasta(I bought this earlier this year)
- I can get some Mauviel cheaply, so what pans and size would I wanna buy and for what purpose.
- I can get a Le creseut 2 3/4 casserole for 49. should i invest in that too?
Thanks for your input as I am getting so overwhelmed and thoroughly confused.