I know that chlorine and stainless steel don't get along well, so I never use chlorine directly in stainless steel. However, there are plenty of times when I use chlorine to clean or disinfect something in my kitchen, and end up washing everything in my stainless steel sink.
Anyone have any experience or scientific know how on this subject? How much chlorine is hitting near the danger point? I'm kind of a germ freak, so there are plenty of times when I want to soak something in a bleach solution, and the whole shebang sits in the sink for a 15-30 minutes.
Seems to me that the diluted chlorine solutions I'm using can't be that much of a danger.
Updated 4 months ago | 8
Updated 4 months ago | 26
Updated 4 months ago | 7
Updated 3 months ago | 9
Updated 1 month ago | 3