Does anyone have any suggestions for where to have a Chinese wedding banquet that will accomodate around 300-350 people?
We have checked out different places in the Markham/Richmond Hill area and liked Spring Villa but would be pushing it based on the small size of the restaurant. Food flavour is a big factor for us and so we are leaning more towards a chinese restaurant versus a catered banquet hall since we would rather have the food cooked on the premises.
Has anyone been to a wedding at Spring Villa? How did you find it?
Some key things that we are taking into account are:
- tastiness of food (menu must include crab claws!)
- price (would like to keep it to around $100 a head)
- cleanliness (esp if the washrooms look really old/rundown)
- size (need to hold between 300-350 people)
- decor (not to busy or tacky)
thanks, any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!