I came across an article about the tasting menu offered to the 'Chef's Table' at One Habour Road. At HK$ 768 + 10% service per person, some of the dishes sounded quite appealing.
The meal started off with an array of hors d'oeuvre that include drunken pigeon prepared in 10 year old 'Fa Dew' wine, Mini crab shell au-gratin, Taro croquette with whole sea scallop stuffing and 'Kwai Fa' deep fried shitaki mushroom.
Main dishes include:
- Steamed egg white custard with fresh crab meat and abalone.
- 'Fa Gau' five snakes soup.
- Poached fillet of 'Tung Sing' Garoupa on vermicelli
- Stirred fry Gai lan with Chinese preserved meat ( lap mei ) with ginger juice and wine.
- Tea smoked soya sauce chicken
- Lotus leaf fried rice
Can any fellow chowhounder confirm the quality of the food? Value for money as well? Sounds like, with the privacy offered and the quality of the food, it would make another nice venue for a chowmeet?! Any idea what's the minimum people required to secure the table?
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 17
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 10 months ago | 0