I am just starting to develop a love for all things cheese and sometimes order a cheese plate at more upscale restaurants. But I have no idea how to consume the goods!
- Fork or knife to divvy-up the cheese?
- Use your fingers to pick-up the hard cheese?
- What to do with the honey?
- How about the bread - I assume you don't make mini-cheese sandwiches?
- And what's the role of fruit compote that is often added to the plate?
Many thanks for any insight you can share.
Updated 10 months ago | 25
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 2 years ago | 91
Updated 1 year ago | 56
Updated 2 months ago | 13