My husband is a picky eater...meat and potatoes kind of guy. I need meal ideas to please him and sort of change things up a bit. He is not very fancy and therefore anything with wine or those fancy oils doesn't mean anything to him or really me either. Here is a list of things that the meal ideas cannot have in them. He will not eat it. :(
1. Sour cream...makes him physically ill, lol.
2. Seafood...he simply will not eat it.
3. Mayo...same result as sour cream
4. Cream cheese...see above, lol.
5. casseroles...I've gotten him to try them, but he doesn't like his food mixed together.
Those are things that he really doesn't like. He does like mexican food and some chinese food. He also likes "southern food" and he really likes gumbo and jambalaya.
I'm looking for basically anything that I can make that won't cost a fortune. I placed us on a budget of $120 every two weeks for food.
Also...please don't suggest spaghetti. I despise spaghetti because thats all my mom wanted to make when I was a kid. :)
Thanks! Any and ALL help will be appreciated so much.
Updated 9 months ago | 15
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 2 years ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 9
Updated 1 year ago | 21