My boyfriend has some big shots from his company in town and we get to pick the spot. I really want to help him make a good impression. They are from Spain, but an international bunch. At the same time the food has to be "accessible" and not too different (someone had objections to pho, but another loves Japanese).
- They are staying in the Union Square area, so we want to stay within walking distance, maybe as far up as FiDI and slightly down into SOMA.
- Price range should probably be in the mid-range ($20-25 pp not including drinks).
- Probably about 8-10 in the party
- Good wine / drink list a plus
- I am open to anything, but really want to show them the sort of french or italian influenced / local / seasonal / clean flavors that we do so well. But, anything delicious will do.
I've only lived here for a few months and have limited personal experience so recommendations based on what you've personally experienced or think is so so helpful. Thanks so much!!!