This is my first time posting, but not the first time looking at the great suggestions on this board. I am looking for a restaurant for a lunch to celebrate my graduation from university. I will have about 9 people from out of town in total and it's up to me to pick the restaurant. The top things I am trying to find are:
1. Obviously a restaurant open for lunch (2 PM ish)
2. A place where wearing one's Sunday's attire is not deemed inappropriate or way too overdressed (But it will be a Thursday afternoon)
3. Good atmosphere
4. Excellent food with good portions (I come from a very critical family when it comes to this)
5. Preferably somewhere downtown, the Old Port, or Plateau, but open to suggestions for other locations
6. Not Asian or Asian-inspired
I sincerely appreciate any/all suggestions.
P.S. I have used the search function to no avail because the lunches that come up are usually more casual than I am looking for. Thanks again.
Updated 8 hours ago | 20
Updated 17 minutes ago | 32
Updated 1 day ago | 12
Updated 10 days ago | 67
Updated 9 hours ago | 54