my wife and i will be spending a week in harwich the second week of may. looking for suggestions of where to eat, mostly casual seafood oriented in area from hyannis to wellfleet. we met at bank st. beach 39 years ago and the rest,as they say, is history. we go back occasionally but the restaurant scene is always changing.in addition to seafood here are some other queries:
1. is contrast bistro/bakery gone? had heard the former closed up but don't know about the bakery.
2. any thoughts about the golden clove in chatham for a romantic dinner?
3. olde inn @w. dennis or cape cod claddagh house--does either offer a traditional pub experience with irish food and authentic music or not to bother?
4. is christopher ryder house in business and if so any good?
5. wicked oyster in chatham--food and drink or just stick with the drinks?
6. any other recommendations?
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 7 days ago | 21
Updated 10 hours ago | 12
Updated 10 hours ago | 27
Updated 15 days ago | 32