I'm heading out to the outlets on Friday and my friends will be heading out to Port Hueneme Oxnard. Any good restaurants close to Camarillo or in Oxnard? The criterias are below.
1) No Chinese, as I don't trust Chinese in the Valley.
2) No Thai. I don't like Thai.
3) Japanese is okay, but it should not be too overpriced (around $30-40 per person max).
4) I prefer American, steak, or fusion.
5) Good food
6) Not too expensive (i.e. $20-$30 tops for an entree, prefer under $20).
Does such a place exist? Or, should I stick with Souplanatation or the Woodland Hills area?