Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with Lidia Bastianich Chef, Author, Owner of Felidia | Ask Your Questions Now ›


Muffin Pans Where to Buy... Muffins

Name for/where to buy individual metal muffin tins


Cookware 11

Name for/where to buy individual metal muffin tins

bluecurtain | May 24, 2014 01:50 PM

I have some stainless steel individual stainless steel muffin/pudding tin/cup/ramekin things that are a very simple design of a smooth hemisphere/muffin/bowl shape about 2.5-3" diameter across the top and with a little handle sticking extending out of the top lip. I use them for steaming muffins and for baking excess muffin/cake batter. I'd like to buy more but I have no idea what they're actually called or where to buy them (online or in person) as I've never seen them sold anywhere.
Any suggestions?

Want to stay up to date with this post?