I need to go for a meal (for 2 people) in January in Bristol, and I need the bill to be about £150.
My short list is:-
1. Casamia (but have seen bad reviews about the service and my dietary requirements might be an issue as they seem to have a fixed menu)
2. Bordeaux Quay (good, but I ate there recently and would prefer somewhere new)
3. Bells Diner (I've read very mixed recent reviews, but I do like to try experimental food)
4. Culinaria (which doesn't look great but I've read rave reviews on the food)
5. Hotel du Vin (which is a chain but I've enjoyed meals there in the past).
Any opinions? Other suggestions?
(The £150 is to cover the entire bill including service and drinks).
Updated 5 months ago | 4
Updated 10 months ago | 4
Updated 2 years ago | 11
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 2 years ago | 6