I just got to Boston this week and have really enjoyed reading the board to find some great restaurants. I'm still hoping to find a few things...
1) Japanese mochi (pounded sweet rice cakes filled with bean paste and other fillings)
2) Korean soon tofu
3) Thai street food, especially khanom krok (coconut milk & often scallions), sweet roti, and mango sticky rice
4) Great Shanghainese dishes, especially pork pump (or so it goes by in LA restaurants--basically, braised pork hock), fried yellow fish, Lion Head meatballs, Shanghai rice cakes
5) Chinese Islamic food (typically Xinjiang cuisine)
6) Really excellent frozen yogurt--I've already fallen for Boston ice cream, but I could use some good frozen yogurt every once in a while
I can't wait to start the eating!! Thanks for any advice!
Updated 10 months ago | 5
Updated 10 months ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 19
Updated 1 hour ago | 78
Updated 2 hours ago | 20