HI, you all:
Tried Bristro Laramie in Gardena. It is in a strip mall on Western and 182nd street.
This is an outstanding place for yoshoku and izakaya style japanese food. 100% japanese clientele.
The appetizers are izakaya style and the entrees are yoshoku style.
Edemame with yuba rolls
- edemame popped out of their shells and wrapped in soft tofu skin and flash fried and seasoned.
Skinny French Fries
- not your McDonald's fries. Very tasty and very skinny fries served fresh
Red Snapper in Ponzu sauce
- served on a lotus leaf. It was delish.
- like your regular omelette except stuffed with rice and seasoning, very tasty!
Fried Oyster Curry Rice
- the oysters are very crispy and served with very smooth curry, a good hearty dish
Gelato from Massimos.
Overall, a fantastic meal.
18202 S. Western Ave.
Gardena, CA 90248
(310) 532 6555
Updated 1 year ago | 24
Updated 2 years ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 9 months ago | 0
Updated 8 months ago | 0