Trying to coordinate a Happy Hour gathering and need some help from the PHX hound community. Here's the criteria:
1. Ideally the location will be between Downtown Phx (think 15th Ave and Adams) and downtown Tempe (Broadway & Priest).
2. Group could be as many as 20 people - so would like somewhere that there is a good ability to circulate and visit without feeling like you are encroaching on other patrons.
3. Would be better if the drinks were economical (this is a beer drinking crowd that likes a good deal) - even a couple of HH specials would help out.
4. Can be a neighborhood type place if the set up and location are good. Fancy or in demand are not a requirement.
5. They need to serve food - this group likes to nosh while they drink and catch up with one another.
Thanks for the help!
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 4 days ago | 23
Updated 17 hours ago | 16
Updated 20 hours ago | 139
Updated 7 days ago | 87