I'm looking for a bar/lounge in Manhattan to celebrate my farewell next month. The criteria are as follows:
- Doesn't get too packed (no sardines) on a Sat night
- Not an upscale bar (but no dives either). Would like something that anyone can get into with no issues from bouncers or dress code
- Has table service for bottles (like prosecco or champagne) and a great range of beers
- Average prices i.e. $6-9 for beers, under $10 for cocktails
- Food would be preferred since I will be there all night and I get noshy when I drink
- Preferably with music and a little dancing if people would like.
I'm coming up empty with choices. I have the Common Lounge in mind cause i know they have a great drink menu and easy to reserve a table but no food or dancing. Is this too much to ask?
Updated 10 months ago | 1
Updated 8 months ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 11
Updated 1 year ago | 4