Has the avocado craze overtaken bacon as the new "it" ingredient?
Thus far, off the top of my head, we have:
- Subway touting avocados as one of ther sub ingredients.
- Smashburger with an avocado garden burger
- Burger King and the California Burger with guacamole
- Wendy's with a similar guacamole burger concoction.
- Baja Fresh with avocado slices (not guacamole) in their burritos and fajitas
Can an avocado yogurt be far behind? Maybe a guacamole froyo? Or an avocado cupcake?
Anyone up for chocolate-dipped, deep-fried avocado fries?
Avocado Frappuccino® anyone? Yum ...