I will be traveling with a total of 7 ladies - all 40 years old - for a bachelorette weekend in August. We will be staying at Le Port Royal hotel. Arriving on a Friday and departing on a Sunday. Everyone attending is from New York City, so they are used to great food whether it be a hole in the wall or at a top notch spot. It is my first trip to QC, so i have no foundation to work with at all. I would greatly appreciate your help in making this special for my sister (the bride-to-be).
Here is what I am seeking:
1. Friday night spot for drinks/appetizers - festive atmosphere. Maybe something with a terrace or rooftop or other outdoor feature.
2. Saturday - a marketplace where we could get wines/cheeses and maybe picnic somewhere along the St. Lawrence (if people do that!)
3. Saturday bistro - alternatively, a suggestion for a good quality neighborhood bistro for lunch.
4. Saturday dinner - Seeking a nice celebration spot - nothing stuffy. Would like a place with some energy but not too crazy. We are used to paying $50-75 each for dinners including drinks, so that would be the price neighborhood I am seeking to top out at.
5. Sunday brunch - any great spots near our hotel where we can send the bride off with a nice champagne toast? This can be a very casual spot - nothing fancy required!
Thanks so much!
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 2 years ago | 1
Updated 4 months ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 1