How would you rank the various purveyors of rotisserie chicken in Arlington-Falls Church? My tentative rankings would be as follows, but I can be persuaded. (Also, I know I'm probably leaving some worthy places out.)
1. El Pollo Rico. Most consistenly good chicken; limited sides.
2. Caribbean Grill. Love the range of sides; chicken inconsistent.
3. La Granja D'oro. Good chicken, plus a full menu of other options. Salad bar is just ok.
4. El Sabroso. Can't see how they cook it. May not be rotisserie.
5. Pio Pio. Not bad. Good alternative when the line at El pollo Rico is out the door.
6. Crisp and Juicy. Has lots of fans; it's been awhile, but I remember chicken as too garlicky.
Updated 1 month ago | 3
Updated 4 months ago | 4
Updated 3 days ago | 2
Updated 5 months ago | 2
Updated 1 month ago | 9