I'm sure that hundreds of you must work in an office building where Aramark is the contracted cafeteria company; they run everything, may not actually "cook" anything but rather reheat all sorts of frozen stuff.
Ours (Philadelphia area) is pretty bad, although some food gems pop up once in awhile.
* Veal Parmesan. Those dreaded pre-breaded pre-fried "patties" with lots of fat and almost no veal, smothered with tasteless cheese.
* Mac & Cheese. Pseudo-alfredo sauce, no cheese flavor, covered with too many bread crumbs on top
* Panini. The bread is actually some kind of flat round pita, so you get a semi-circular sandwich with random ingredients, sitting in its own grease on a hotplate for an hour.
* Crunchtime Chicken Sandwich. pre-made fried chicken 'patty', slice of cheese, slice of 'ham', globs of sauce. Probably 1000 calories and still has no flavor.
* General Tso Chicken. 90% breading, 10% chicken. Sweet sauce with no flavor.
* pretty much every other hot entree
* Fried Chicken tenders & curly fries. The tenders are actually large pieces of chicken breast. Tasty.
* Spinach & Cheese Calzone. The filling is 90% spinach and 10% cheese, so I feel like I'm getting lots of vegetables.