Hello, a bunch of us will be in Miami in March. Based on my research, I've narrowed it down a few places and would be thankful for some feedback and filling in a few gaps. I'm looking for 1 late night place in SoBe and 3 lunch places in Downtown (the closer to Bayfront Park, the better). In the past, I've been to Sugarcane, Sra Martinez, Sakaya, MIchael's Genuine, Yardbird, Tap Tap and Puerto Sagua.
1. Late night place in SoBe: Alibi or La Sandwicherie.
2. Lunch (Friday): This is open right now. I'd like to do a mix and match of some food that Miami does better than NY. I was thinking of sharing some Jaimaican delicacies at Clive's Cafe and then trying some great Cuban food. I am undecided between Havana Harry's, Las Culebrinas, La Esquina Del Lechon, Havana 1957, Islas Canarias or something else. Any suggestions of which one to pick?
3. Lunch (Saturday): Cvi.Che 105
4. Lunch (Sunday): Sakaya Kitchen (The food was decent the last time and it's close to our hotel)
5. The last thing is a couple of Bars. Nothing too fancy. Clevelander was liked by everyone last time. Is there something similar close to Bayfront Park?
Updated 2 months ago | 16
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 17
Updated 11 days ago | 21
Updated 1 year ago | 6