hi, SFBA pup apologizing in advance for the very broad nature of this query...
we're coming to seattle for a long wk-end and need LOTS of help deciding where to eat. we're staying downtown/belltown(?) at the el gaucho with no car, and unlikely to venture too far (but definitely willing to hoof it or hop a cab if it's worthwhile). we're willing to spend on dinner but would prefer reasonable and high quality to super-trendy and overpriced...
any recommendations for any of the following would be very welcome. feel free to include any must-do's or why you love something (or don't). if you could let me know the area of your faves, that would be helpful too. many thanks!
- japanese/sushi (Nishino, Chiso and Ume Sake House?)
- asian/southasian (Tamarind Tree, Green Leaf, Monsoon?)
- seafood (Flying Fish?)
- burgers (only if they're that good...)
- local, sustainable ingredients, eco-meats, etc.
- any other special experience (how's that for catch-all?)
Updated 24 hours ago | 21
Updated 21 days ago | 24
Updated 5 hours ago | 39
Updated 3 days ago | 33
Updated 2 days ago | 22