My wife and I are trying to get out next weekend for an anniversary dinner. We don't get out at all any more as we have a 1 yr old. We have a baby sitter for the night so first time in a long time we can get out. We do have a few considerations though...
1. We do not have alot of money
2. We would like to spend around $100 for dinner including a bottle of $20-30 ish wine. (we drink crap wine and don't really care)
3. We do not eat dessert
4. We eat any cuisine, Rather not thai because we go to Sripraphai whenever we can.
5. Don't really need a romantic atmosphere but don't really want trendy hipster places...Would prefer good food over anything else...
6. Would prefer downtown but not necessary.
We are not foodies but we both enjoy good food..Would Hearth be do-able? We really don't eat much quantity wise...Split an app usually and like I said never any dessert....Any and all recommendations will be greatly appreciated.........
Updated 4 months ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 1 day ago | 15
Updated 10 hours ago | 17
Updated 17 days ago | 34