As the title suggests, I'll be making a short trip to San Francisco (my first time there). I know the city has some great restaurants, but it's really hard to choose where to go. I'm really only going to be able to have time for a lunch and dinner (both on this Friday), and I'd like some suggestions.
Here are a couple of things to narrow it down:
- Not too hard to get into without a reservation (or one made with only a few hours' notice)
- Casual dress - I may or may not be dining with some friends who only dress up for court appearances
- It would be awesome if they had some keto-friendly (low-carb) options, or a menu that would facilitate simple substitutions (ie, no starch and extra veggies). For this reason, I'd like to avoid most Asian fare.
- Bonus points if they have a nice cocktail menu
- Additional bonus points if it's somewhere near the airport and/or the Kezar Pavilion
Thanks in advance!
Updated 6 months ago | 2
Updated 4 months ago | 16
Updated 2 months ago | 21
Updated 8 months ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 7