There's still time to nab a few kitchen, dining, and food deals. We linked some major retailers for you and curated a list of our favorite finds. For more deals, check our sibling consumer-tech site, CNET.
- Blendtec Total Blender, $237.99 (save 41 percent): Buy it.
- Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Meat Thermometer, $39.95 (save 33 percent): Buy it.
- FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit, $62.30 (save 38 percent): Buy it.
- Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Classic 7 LED with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit, $119.95 (save 40 percent): Buy it.
- Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Saver 2-piece Set, $13.99 (save 30 percent): Buy it.
- NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler, $188.64 (save 46 percent): Buy it.
Target's kitchen deals (CyberWeek deals, with extra 15 percent off CyberMonday):
- KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 4.5 Qt Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, $259.99 (save 21 percent): Buy it.
- Anova Sous Vide WiFi Precision Cooker, $149 (save $50): Buy it.
- Mr. Coffee Advanced Brew 5 Cup Coffee Maker, $15.99 (save $5): Buy it.
- Vitamix Pro 300 Series Blender, $478.96 (save 23 percent): Buy It.
- Le Creuset Signature Oval French Oven, 3.5 quart, $169.96 (save 54 percent): Buy it.
- Wüsthof Gourmet 18-Piece Block Knife Set, $199.96 (save 69 percent): Buy it.
Food Delivery: gifts, subscriptions, meal-kit plans
- Sun Basket, offers new customers four free organic, non-GMO meals (with gluten-free, Paleo, and vegetarian options) on their first order through Wednesday, 11/30: Buy it.
- Mouth, 20 percent off and free shipping with the MONDAY20 code through CyberMonday, like this Indie States of America monthly delivery: Buy it.
- Ghirardelli offers 30 percent off squares gift bags and 20 percent off everything else CyberMonday only, such as this gift bag of 33 Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Squares, $11.86 (30 percent off): Buy it.
Amy Sowder is a NYC-based food and fitness writer as well as the assistant editor for Chowhound. She loves cheesy things, especially toasties and puns. She's trying to like mushrooms. Her running habit is the excuse for her never-ending ice cream pursuits. Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog, What Do I Eat Now. Learn more at AmySowder.com.