You said you wanted to get healthy in January. To help, we've pulled six of our favorite healthy cooking/eating CHOW Tips from the archives. Watch these videos while you're bored on the elliptical machine and have a happy, healthy New Year!
Donna Sky, owner of the Love & Hummus Co., knows that hummus, if not handled properly, can become the world's ugliest appetizer. In this CHOW Tip she shares a quick idea for how to present hummus to guests in a pretty package.
MORE HEALTHY TIP VIDEOS »
- How to Make a Beautiful Hummus Appetizer
How to Roast Tofu
- How to Make a Vegan Smoothie That Tastes Like Apple Pie
- Question the Salad Dressing Status Quo
- soup without using any cream at all. (Here's the recipe.)"> How to Make a Healthy, Creamy Soup
- Sweet & Skinny, shares a few easy ingredient substitutions so that indulging in brownies doesn't necessarily mean having to indulge in bigger pants. Here's her recipe so you can make her Double-Chocolate Brownies yourself."> How to Make Low-Calorie, Low-Fat Brownies